- Meditate for 2 Minutes – Yes
- Write about something positive for 20 minutes – Yes
- 5 random acts of kindness per week – 1/5
- Take 3 x 30 minute walks per week – 1/3
- Unnecessary items bought today – 0
- Total car miles saved – 60
A very quick one today, as I woke up at 2:30 this morning, with my neck in spasm. Queue a very painful few hours, no work, and a visit to the osteo. Slightly better now though, still stiff and sore but no spasms, and osteo lady was lovely. Mr EN has been very supportive, getting up to find painkillers during the night, and just generally taking care of me 🙂
Positives for the day
- Lovely supportive family
- Relaxing day lazing around the house
- Lovely friend at the yard sorted ponies in the morning, Mr EN came in the evening to help.
- Mr EN cooked dinner (vegan version for me!)
- Was able to do online weekly shop whilst I was at home.
- Made some ginger cookies courtesy of https://24hoursintoday.com/, but with a few mods to reduce sugar level
- Made a den with mini EN and spent time reading and playing cards in there.
- Lovely mother in law has come to visit, and also looked after me, as well as bringing some clothes for mini EN from my sister in law.
- Flowers that eldest EN sprog bought me (unprompted, just because) are looking great 🙂
Being hassled to go to bed now, so will skip the diet bit today, but I’ve been good and stuck to the nearly totally plant based diet so far. I’ve also been reading more of the happiness equation and it’s giving much food for thought, but will write more about that when I have finished this section, and when I have more time!
Night all, fingers crossed it’s a better night for my neck!