- Meditate for 2 minutes –
- Write about something positive for 20 minutes –
- 5 random acts of kindness per week – 2/5
- Take 3 x 30 minute walks per week – 0/3
- Unnecessary items bought today – 0
- Total car miles saved – 20
Happiness is :
- 2 hours of karate, including some sparring, some bo work and a run through of the katas. Awesome way to spend a Saturday morning!
- An afternoon in the garden planting. Some of it I think isn’t likely to grow as I’ a bit late with it due to just being so crazy busy, but thought it worth a try. Also relocated my (plastic) greenhouse to a better location which I’m hoping will help. Today I’ve sown :
- Peas (2 varieties)
- Tomatos (3 varieties)
- Sweet Peppers
- Jalepeno Peppers
- Hot peppers
- More mint
- Being bought flowers by my gorgeous middle EN sprog, “just because” 🙂 🙂 🙂
- Going for a drink in the sun with my EN on the way to doing the ponies.
- Family games night.
What a super day. Even being punched very hard in the nose by a blackbelt (luckily with gloves on) who doesn’t understand the concept of taking turns, and whacking myself in the knee with the bo, hasn’t taken the shine off of it.
With regards to the walking, although I haven’t *been* on any specific 30 minute walks, it’s rare that I do under 10,000 steps a day, so generally do around 5 miles or so on a normal day. However, I do want to get out on some more walks with Mr EN.
Vegan diet was a mixed bunch today :
- Breakfast – scrambled eggs (made with soy milk) on toast. Eggs just seem healthy, especially as these come from a local farm where they roam freely. I can’t seem to make myself feel bad eating them but I am certainly eating a LOT less now.
- Lunch – Freekah salad, totally vegan, with some jalepeno bread
- Snack – crisps and a alcohol free beer whilst gardening 🙂
- Dinner – Veggie chilli, jalepeno and cheddar bread 😦 with vegan spread, followed by melon and pineapple for pudding.
EN – very happy 🙂